Shtuff :)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

And on the 5th day..

Today... well... today was a lot of work. And different-ness.

So I started off by eating waffles (scrumptious)
which led to moving a CRAP load of stuff to the new house. That lasted for like 8 hours. Mmmmm. I love me some manual labor.

Then my parents took us to see Cap'n 'Merca and that was pretty good. I'm impressed by the movies awesome tie-ins to the Marvel comics.

During the movie, I missed 3 calls, which I'm assuming were from the one and only person in the world I would actually like to talk to and be with lately. And Now she's asleep.

I can't really explain to you how epically and totally sad this makes me. I work a whole day, just to miss out on my girlfriend. I'm sorry Syd :(

I would like to show you how this actually makes me feel..

p;ghfddfouifihfoua'i[iurfesalhjfa
agJBLKGkwjgkjgkjslkjlregjlkewagj;lkaefkjghdlajkshglihgmisejbgvliajhfsdf

That would the result of my forehead meeting my keyboard. Bahumbug.

and now I have to sleep in my room, which is so different it might as well be some random room in Pakistan. My life is off balance.

I miss you.

Don't hate me.



Her Boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment